Friday, March 14, 2014

Hi! My name is Emily, and yours?

I haven't even looked to see when I last posted, but I know it's at least been more than a year. ...to say so much has changed would be a gross understatement. It would be impossible to catch up so I'm starting fresh.

I'm sure, as my Father continues to bring healing over this last season and I process...as I always do - verbally, that details of the past year+ will be revealed. There is a lot to process.

*disclaimer - This is a medium I choose to use for processing what I'm experiencing and hearing from my Father. It's also an amateur training ground for writing....something I want to do more of. If you're encouraged, I'm blessed....but that's not expected. I have no motive other than transparent processing - an online journal, or sorts. To God be the Glory for this glorious mess.....

This is a song that Father brought me just before the season of death began for me. I knew that when I was praying (singing - same, same) these words it was really just an acknowledgement of something to come. I wanted it....whatever He had for me. I still do. I'm still in the storm.

...there is peace in His Savior hands.
...Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
...take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. .

..my faith is made stronger in Your presence...

1 comment:

FreeK said...

Why have you had a season of death? We have had a rough two years, still in the valley.