Sunday, September 02, 2007

getting my feet wet again:)

It has been over three weeks since my last post!!!!! THREE WEEKS! I was doing so well there for a while. Vacation took a huge toll on my blogging, and then this week has been packed full of getting the girls prepared for school and tying up loose ends. School begins next week for Raegan, on Tuesday, and for Roo, on Thursday. Dance and gymnastics begin this coming week, as well. Life is about to get a little crazy, but I'm ready and excited! I'm looking forward to seeing how this will work.

I have lots of pictures to upload and lots to share, but I thought I'd begin slowly for tonight (this will probably show up as tomorrow's blog, but it is currently Saturday night as I write this.) So here are some quiz results that I found from one of my friend's blogs. Enjoy:) ...and stay tuned for much more to come:)

You scored as Martin Luther,The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Martin Luther

80%

John Calvin

73%

Charles Finney

60%

Jonathan Edwards

60%

Jürgen Moltmann

47%

Anselm

47%

Paul Tillich

40%

Karl Barth

33%

Augustine

33%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

I have truly missed you. I love checking your blog. Let us know how things go this week. I will be thinking of you as you juggle so much. Love to you.

Trish Ryan said...

You are hysterical. Not many returning bloggers start with the "which theologian are you" test! You're prettier than Martin Luther...