Monday, April 14, 2008

More Soccer!






Reece had her first practice last week. I'm just now getting up pictures because it's been a crazy week. Gavin and Nick were gone all week, in LA, and we added a new family member: Dr. Soren Alexander! That's right! It's a boy!!! ....a boy puppy, that is:)

Reece did great at her practice. She loved going after the ball. They are not playing games, but learning how to play the game instead. It's great fun! We take our blanket and some snacks and hang out in the beautiful outdoors for an hour or so. Raegan and Reece both have practice on Monday's, so we'll be out for a few hours today - which will be great fun.

I'll post pics of Soren Alex soon. (Soren is from Soren Keirkegard - Gavin and I always wanted a golden by this name. Alexander is from Reece because he was her birthday present....Gavin added the Dr. part, of course!!:))

5 comments:

FreeK said...

It looks warm there! We are going to get in the 60s this week so I will stop complaining. A puppy, you guys are brave!

jbro said...

I cannot wait to meet Dr. Soren Alexander. He sounds like just our kind of dog; literary, a dog who likes debate, etc...

Roo looks so cute I could eat her up in her little uniform. I am SO looking forward to going to some games. Again, I am serious about the signs and the face painting! You can tell me if you think it might be too much!

Anna Morrison said...

Reece looks like a natural. What a cutie!

Post pics soon of the dog. You all will make great dog owners. Love the name. I would expect no less of a name coming from you, Gavin and Reece.

Keri said...

I love these action shots of Reece playing soccer. How precious! Look at that long flowing blond hair. She looks like she's in her element.

Deanna said...

I have recently started following your blog. You kids are sooo cute!
Deanna