Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eliot Katherine

I have the rare blessing of being home alone with my dearest little Elle for a few hours this morning. She delights me.

Here are a few words that describe her:
Confident
Independent
Love-bug
Tease
Smart
Helpful
Funny
Ingenuitive
Curious
Strong
Fiesty
Beautiful
Extraordianary
Delightful
Precious
Great singer
Big girl

She started sleeping in the big bed with Reece a few nights ago and hasn't skipped a beat. I sent her up for her nap yesterday and by the time I got up there (maybe two minutes later) she was already asleep. The queen bed she and Reece share looked enormous with her little body right in the middle of it.

One of my greatest joys is hearing her sing in the car, at the top of her lungs. She knows almost every song that plays on our local Christian radio station. .....ah, what a blessing. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful it is. I pray I never forget that sound.

I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Elle is such a joy. I'm amazed by her daily.

Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings. You are good - whether I see it or not - but I'm so thankful for the way you reveal Your goodness through Raegan, Reece and Elle. You are good, Lord. Not to us, but to your Name be the glory!

1 comment:

jbro said...

She's in the big girl bed????? Wow, she is such a big girl and I can't believe that she is almost two. It blows my mind. We are SO blessed to have those little girls. They are most amazing.

So is their momma, though so I'm not surprised!