Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

The gift my husband has given me this year is priceless!! I'm sitting in bed watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, reading friend's blogs....and hiding for a few hours. Yay!!

I do also have a sleeping baby here beside me (Justice) and Eliot unplugging and re-plugging my computer. She's being very quiet so as not to wake Justice.

We're going to dinner tonight. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my boy.

Elle just found my coffee from this morning (grinning over the top of the rim at me). She's currently going through my bedside table drawers.

Athena and I surprised the kids this morning with lots of red heart balloons and goodie bags, with Miles Davis playing in the background. They loved it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Happy V Day to you.

love you so much!!

jbro said...

It sounds like you guys had a good time. I miss being able to observe the kids enjoying life but I am glad that I get to live vicariously through the blog when I am not there. Please post some pics.

love you all, lets chat soon!
Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite Long's/Woodson's!

FreeK said...

So good to read a post from you again, I hope all is well with you and your family! I've missed you (that sounds funny, I know, but its true).