Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Few Pictures

I ended up not getting very good pictures of Jenny's homecoming, which is such a bummer. But here are the few that turned out alright. Background: Jenny thought that just mom was meeting her at the airport. Instead there were about 20 of us waiting at the bottom of the escalator! Needless to say, she was very surprised!

The last picture I just HAD to throw in there, because it is of me standing next to Trish's book, "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not", at the local Barnes and Noble!! Though the picture is not a flattering one of me I still had to add it! I'm so proud of Trish and all the work she's put into this great memoir. I also couldn't help myself as I grabbed a copy off the shelves and put it on one of the front tables, up by the door....I have NO self control...I know this. Feel free to pray for me.:)





1 comment:

jbro said...

How sweet it is to be home...but, I must say we are going to have to work on some better pictures of me. I look good, the world needs to know that! I'm just saying is all. : )

Seriously, you guys did an awesome job of surprising me with all kinds of goodies over the first few days home. Thanks for your patience and love as I continue to figure out what life in America is for me now! Love you all!