Friday, June 20, 2008

God is Good!

Praise the Lord!! God is so good!!

All glory and praise belongs to the Lord! He has allowed us to find favor in the eyes of those "in control" of this situation. We have been assured that all has been resolved positively [due to the sensitivity of this matter I can't talk about any details].

This means that we will most likely be able to keep our Cambridge home! We are lowering the price again in hopes that it will sell soon.

These are the times when I feel my praise is so inadequate. "Praise the Lord" just doesn't seem to cut it... Do you ever feel like that? I would love a more tangible/passionate way to express my thankful heart and praise. What do you do to express your thankfulness to God?

To all my prayer warriors...you bless me more than you will ever know. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts and well wishes. My heart truly is overflowing!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! That is so amazing! Sydney & Ethan will be as thrilled as Jeff & I are to hear about God answering our prayers for you guys! Praise the Lord indeed!

Trish Ryan said...

Oh, Thank you God!!!

Keep us posted, so we can keep adding our prayers to your bowl!!!