Wednesday, September 03, 2008

...still here

summary of August:

the house in Cambridge closed!!
Raegan and Reece spent a week with mom at "Camp Marneaux"
Gavin, Elle and I drove up to Cambridge to get the last of our things
wonderful visit with the Ryan's and the Putnam's
we were home a few days before heading down to Orlando
Mom, Jen and our family greatly enjoyed Universal Studios - fun!
Gavin, the girls and I stayed at Dad and Dorothy's one night on the way home.
...it was a very hard decision, but also a very good thing...I'm sure I'll write more about that later
on the way back up to Va we spent a weekend in Durham/Chapel Hill, NC
we stayed with our friends, the Chapman's, who we haven't seen in years
our nephew, Daniel was married, and we loved celebrating with the family
we spent the next night with our oldest and dearest friends, the Morrison's
breakfast and lunch the next day were with my cousin and his family, the Horton's
a few days later we took a bus up to NY to meet the Wood's
we stayed in a tiny NYC apartment (all of us)
saw Mary Poppins on Broadway
bus trip home with the Wood's
week of decompressing
school begins
Raegan began first grade without best friend, Megan
Reece began preschool without best friend, Margeux
everything is going swimmingly
I'm easing my way back into civilization
elaborate more later....I hope
oh, and....I'm pregnant:)

6 comments:

Becky Chapman said...

I wondered how you were going to break the news...too funny! Hope you're feeling better soon!! I've missed your blogs, but just reading about your month makes we say "whew!" Glad we got to see you in the midst of it.

Daphne said...

Congratulations - on your pregnancy and making it through all of those trips...I got tired just reading about all of that travel!

Julie said...

What???? How far along? When is your due date?

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Emily! I'm so excited for you and hope you're feeling okay. God bless your growing family!

Anna Morrison said...

whew! :) let's chat soon. be gracious with yourselves this week. love you.

Sammy said...

Very nicely put.