Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend in NY











I mentioned in an earlier post that we spent a weekend in NY with our friends, the Wood's. We've never taken a bus trip before! It was so much fun. We rented an apartment - which we have done before. It's such a fun way to stay in the city. You really feel like a local:) ...getting a legitimate deal isn't an easy thing to accomplish, but if you can it's the best way!

We all took the children to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. Everyone loved it - even the daddy's:) Here are a few pictures from Renee's camera. I still haven't uploaded any pictures I've taken this summer. I'm such a slacker!!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey Em! Looks like you had a great trip to NYC! Love that city... The picture of you and the family with Gavin Lee is great! Wasn't he incredible as Bert!? Jonathan and I went this summer and saw The Little Mermaid, my all time favorite. It was so magical...wish I had a little girl to take to see it:). I'm glad you guys had a great trip. Congrats on the baby! How exciting!!
Love you, Kerri

Trish Ryan said...

That looks fantastic...what a great idea to rent an apt.!
Brilliant, as usual :)

Marno said...

Oh how I enjoy your blogs...thanks. The pictures are beyond wonderful. I miss you all so much. ( You look glowing, my love.)