Friday, July 27, 2007

Playdates






Here are a few pictures from recent play dates. I finally picked up some boy dress up clothes, since the dad's weren't too crazy about their sons playing princesses with the girls. I can't figure out why?! The best dad story was from our wonderful friends, Chris and Kristy from a couple of years ago, actually, but I still think about it and laugh. I've been meaning to get boy dress ups since then, and have only this past week accomplished my goal. So have no fear, Chris! Stetson, can now choose between being a fireman, army man, or superman!!:)

The girls couldn't wait to try the new outfits on!

The other pictures are of the play date we recently had with Emma and her sisters (Katie is a year old, not pictured). Bethany and Reece are about the same age and have very similar temperaments. They all get along great. Emma and Rae are wonderful friends:) They come from a really cool family, as well. Gavin and I both really enjoy their parents and are so happy that these girls have found each other for a season. (Reece may be in the same class as Bethany this coming year!)

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Cute! That was thoughtful to get boy dress up clothes. I wish we could come over for a playdate. One day . . .

Trish Ryan said...

How awesome is that? Rae lookes like a 1920's calendar girl (you know, back when they were tasteful and fun). Such gorgeous little people you are raising - I can see why God gave them to you and Gavin; they're in good hands :)